Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lately

A lot has happened since I last blogged and I hopefully will blog more specifically about those when I get a chance. I went to Chiloe with Amelia, Julie Ann and Sam. Then RJ came and we hungout and went to Pucon. I then went to San Pedro de Atacama with Patricia, Tijana, Issac, Leon, Calli and Mike. Finally we hit this weekend which was my birthday weekend.

It has been pretty great with my family and friends. We went out on Friday and celebrated by going to Kelsey's house and then going to bar La Playa afterwards. Then on Saturday I received flowers from RJ and the card from my mom for my birthday. Later in the day I hungout with Kelsey, Tijana, Amelia and Calli and we went to Desayunador to get some chocolate cake. It was really delicious!! We sat there for quite a while and just talked about everything for a few hours which was really great actually. It is funny to think about that all of those girls and I have boyfriends right now. Afterwards we left and all went back home. On the way I bought flowers and chocolate for my mom because it is her birthday also on the 1st and came home to a dinner with the family. They had all the family over and we celebrated my moms birthday and mine a bit. Tonight is when we are celebrating my birthday a little more since we didn't much last night and Tess is heading over right now to come hangout.

I have 41 more days here which is crazy to think about but I think that is about as many days as it has been since I last blogged.. So I am going to do better and update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment