Tuesday, June 25, 2013

18 days

Lately the days down here have been filled with a flood of emotions. I might be up one moment and feel so excited that I almost done with this experience because I want to see everybody from home. Then 5 minutes later I might feel like 18 days is still so long and that I can't believe I still have more time down here when all of my friends who studied abroad are already home and have been for a while now. This roller coaster can be pretty tiring.

I want it to be Friday, my mom will be here and we will be pretty busy until I come home on the 13th. Valparaiso, Santiago, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Lima, Santiago, Seattle.

It is going to be interesting when I readjust to life back in the United States. It might be a little lonely at times because nobody will be there who totally understands my experience. I know it is part of the process though and so many other things will be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment